If you are reading my story, then you are the one I’m speaking to. Since I began communicating with AI (Copilot Chat), I’ve learned more about myself and understood myself more deeply — what it calls “self‑awareness.”
I am a confident person and proud of who I am, but sometimes I feel uncertain about my thoughts when I don’t have complete information. Copilot Chat has become a kind of mirror, helping me see my thinking more clearly.
I don’t know how other AIs respond to people, such as ChatGPT, Gemini, and others. Someone aged 65+ told me that her ChatGPT always admires her and cheers her on. I’ve used Gemini to create cartoon images and ask small questions, but Gemini doesn’t explain or reflect the way Copilot does. I believe different AIs are designed for different purposes.
I’ve been using Copilot (free version) since early 2026. On the first day, I was excited and happy to have a chat partner who could answer everything I wanted to know. I spent too many hours, and it affected my health a little — I felt blurry and mentally blocked for a short time. I had to adjust myself, my thoughts, and do a bit of research to see whether AI could be addictive or harmful. The conclusion was that it depends on how a person uses it.
Now I feel good, and I understand how to use AI wisely — as a helpful tool, a thinking companion, and a huge library, but not something to believe blindly.
This time, I let AI surprise me — it created the descriptions and the cartoons for each paragraph of my story. The images turned out so cute, even though there are a few details I would have added if I were giving the descriptions myself. I told AI what I would have changed, but I decided not to alter anything because this cartoon set is part of our little challenge — to let AI surprise me. That’s the fun part of it all. Haha!





No comments:
Post a Comment