I have been living in the USA since 2008, and for many years I just watched my husband mow the lawn. I wanted to help him because I stayed at home most of the time, but starting the mower was a challenge. I asked him many times to show me how to start it, yet my strength wasn’t enough. A few years later, I finally managed to start the mower on my own. I was so happy and proudly took over his mowing job. It became my little exercise routine. When I didn’t feel well, I asked him to mow once in a while.
A few years ago, my allergies got worse. Grass dust bothered me a lot, and wearing something over my nose made it hard to breathe. Staying outside too long also gave me itchy skin, and the bugs and mosquitoes didn’t help. So I asked my husband to do most of the mowing again.
Our lawn is small, a bit over 1,000 square feet. Since my husband has hip pain, had surgery, and is still recovering, I took over the mowing again. I even hired a gardener who had worked on our garden before. They came twice, and I canceled the service—not because of them, but because of me. They cleaned everything exactly as I asked, but when I walked on the grass afterward, I wasn’t satisfied. The grass didn’t feel short enough, and some spots seemed untouched compared to when I use the push mower.
I chatted with AI about this and learned the differences between a push mower and a drive mower. I also thought about getting a robot mower. After watching review videos on YouTube, I realized robot mowers aren’t worth the cost or the time. One man in the video said it was fine because he didn’t have to do the work. But for me, I want the job finished in a reasonable amount of time. The videos explained why robot mowers are slow: their blades are tiny, and robot mowers’ movement isn’t very fast.
Taking a break from mowing helped my arm heal, and now I’m able to push the mower again.





No comments:
Post a Comment